Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a really itchy nose that seems to have blistered on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a really itchy nose that seems to have blistered on the inside. What could that be? And how can I treat it?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Its been about a week. It came back after 2 week intermission. I use coconut oil and vasaline to help with it. helps a litle bit

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 6 days by:
4/4/2018
Dermatologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This seems to be allergic rhinitis that is inflammation of the nose due to allergy. I would suggest using allegra and fluticasone nasal spray for the relief. Steam inhalation with menthol drops in it would help.If it does not get better then see you doctor for antibiotics.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!