Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 15 year old and i have small bumps on my fore head i…

Customer Question
Hi i am a...

Hi i am a 15 year old and i have small bumps on my fore head i have tried many things to get rid of them but they just get worse what should i do/

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

I have been dealing with this for about almost a year they started around last summer but they were not that bad but know they have gotten worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I used a dandruff shampoo that they said was good for geting rid of them i saw many videos on youtube that it worked but it did nothing for me all it did was give me dry dead skin on my forehead

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Dermatology
3/27/2018
Dermatologist: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 22 days ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified pediatrician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you take a picture of your forehead bumps so I can see what they look like? You can attach the picture to this chat thread.

Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 22 days ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to post some images here so that I can see and guide you better. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 16 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist