Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a little sore on my penis head

Customer Question
I have a little white...
I have a little white sore on my penis head
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Dermatologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Any unprotected sexual relations? Pain? Discharge?

Do you want a pic?

Yes, that would help along with the additional information I requested.

I didn’t get a message with additional requests
Here it is
Unprotected sex with my new fiancé. No discharge. It doesn’t feel good when it rubs against my boxers
What do you think it is?

Thank you for the picture. It looks like an ulcerated area and a possible bacterial infection.

Is it an std ?

Is it flat or is it depressed below the skin?

It sticks out slightly and the center is depressed a little
Could it be an std?
is there anything to do to make it go away?

If it is ulcerated, and I can't say for sure, but Syphilis is the only STD that presents this way. Please go to an Urgent Care Center or see your doctor ASAP to make a definitive diagnosis and if needed treatment. The only other possibility is a rubbed off wart from HPV. Hopefully, it is a wart that got partially removed and this can be treated with a topical medication.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?