Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have this weird rash on my penus. It started off with my…

Customer Question
I have this weird...

I have this weird rash on my penus

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

It started off with my forskin being irritated and it itched once in a while but it seems like now my skin is peeling on certain parts of the head and for skin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Maybe about 2 days it happened after I had sex and slept with the condom on for about a couple of hours

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had an std exam and everything came out negative

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Dermatology
3/27/2018
Dermatologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 26 days ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Yes it sounds like an allergic reaction to the latex in condom . Have you tried anything for this ? Any burning or discharge? I would recommend topical low strength OTC hydrocortisone and oral benadryl . It should improve with this .

Let me knowif you have any more queries

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist