Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am the beach with my family and suddenly out of the blue…

I am the beach with...
I am the beach with my family and suddenly out of the blue some skin abrasive lesions appeared on both of my legs. The second picture my dog putted his paws on my leg and it ended up being like that
3/26/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

So you didn't scrape this area at all?

it looks like a normal scrape to me

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Probably, but no that I recall. And on the second picture?

If you were at the beach, any number of things could have caused this

Even something in the water that scraped you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Alright
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Perfect

was this helpful?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it was, my legs have been sored for a couple of days, those this might be related to this?

No, I don't think so

the soreness is probably just extra activity

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Alright, could this be herpes?

no

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, perfect thank you

welcome :)

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Doc, sorry to bother after so long regarding this issue. Could this be a pri***** *****cre of a syphilis infection.
Customer reply replied 16 days ago
It is on the inner thigh 10 inches away from the knee cap more or less

very unlikely

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor