Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

This is my second time finding a bump on my vagina. The

Customer Question
first formed about a year...
This is my second time finding a bump on my vagina. The first formed about a year ago and whenever I would touch it, it'll hurt but I think it was because I was using hair removal products on that area. But it went awayThis time I let my hair grow back, and I just found it and hadn't used any products on it. What's the cause of this?
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dermatology
3/26/2018
Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 25 days ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. Skin conditions are best diagnosed after seeing them directly. I request you post an image here so that I can see and guide you better. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 24 days ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist