Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a cluster of red bumps under my left breast and one…

Customer Question
I have a cluster...

I have a cluster of red bumps under my left breast and one has a black dot in thr center they don't hurt itch sometimes

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the bumps better or worse?

About a week have been suffering from rawness under breast and stomach fir about three weeks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

High blood presure and sugar

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dermatology
3/26/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

can you upload a clear jpg image of this cluster of red bumps so I can better help you?