Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

A few months ago I had oral sex with this girl. After about…

Hello doctor, a few months...
Hello doctor, a few months ago I had oral sex with this girl. After about a month and a half I was tested for stds and everything was negative including hsv1&2 we hung out after that and made out and I noticed a small solid round bump in the middle of her tongue. She said that it’s from a tongue ring she used to have that left a scar. It was near the middle of the tongue so it seems likely. Is there any need to be retested or were my std results accurate and I didn’t contract any herpes or hpv or anything from her? Am I ok?
3/25/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hi

What your're describing is not HSV or HPV or any STD on her tongue

It's very common to have scar tissue like that form on the tongue once the ring piercing is removed.

So you're OK

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Nothing to worry about? My tests were accurate then?

The tests were accurate and you have nothing to worry about

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you doctor!

Anytime my friend

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Doctor, just one more thing. Occasionally my penis has an itch or pinches a little. It’s not consistent, is that just from the way I’m sitting or from a slight irritation from closthing? Is it normal to get an occasional itch or pinch down there?

Yes that's totally normal

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh phew! I was working as dishwasher yesterday and I got really wet and I noticed my groin was itching and pinching and uncomfortable, is that just from being wet and having the soap and dampness seep through my cloathes? That’s nothing to worry about is it?

Nothing at all to worry about

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that’s normal to get itchy and uncomfortable with all that soapy water soaking my pants and cloathes for like 5 hours

Totally normal

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you doctor! Just for my knowledge, if I caught anything from that sexual experience I consulted about, I would have noticed by now, it’s been almost 6 months. Wouldn’t I have known within a few weeks?

Yes you would have know within a few weeks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Doctor regarding hsv, you can’t get it by talking to someone with a cold sore, you have to have a mucous membranes come in contact with an open sore correct?

Correct

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Doctor, may I ask a question that has been eating away at my anxiety. I know it’s a silly question, but you understand my anxiety and are very professional.

Sure

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well, I masturbated to relieve some stress as most men do, I went to clean up and noticed some got in the toilet seat. I used Clorox, and some bathroom cleaner spray in the toilet to wipe it down thoroughly, can anyone get pregnant from sitting in the toilet seat or the toilet paper if I had small traces of semen on my hand?

No--zero chance of getting anyone pregnant like that

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you doctor!!!! You have a great day!

You too my friend

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh doctor, I also wanted to thank you for your help with the red spot in the pubic area. I’ve been using cerave healing ointment and it’s been clearing up and the redness is going away! Cerave won’t do any harm, is that ok to keep using?

You're quite welcome

No harm with using the Cerave daily

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you doctor, as we discussed before that spot will heal in time, don’t worry, if it takes a few more weeks

No worries and give it time

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you doctor. I’ll keep using the cerave once in the morning and once at night, and leave it be. It’s not raised anymore, just red, so the skin is still just irritated. I do see a little hole though in the middle, is that just from where the hair came out? Is that normal?

That's normal and you need to stop worrying

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was recently put on ADHD medicine for ADHD, it’s starting to calm me down slightly. Hopefully as time goes on and the medicine becomes more effective it will do more good. Thank you for all your patience. I will continue the ointment and let my skin heal from the discoloration, I’m prone to discoloring after irritation or trauma because of how fair I am, thank you doctor, you’re the best!

Take care

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You too doctor, I’ll take your advice and stop the clyndimycin wipes and just stick to the ointment :) have a good one

Later

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice