Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Body mites. Don’t think it’s scabies. I don’t have it and my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Body mites ...

Second opinion] Body mites

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Don’t think it’s scabies

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don’t have it and my boyfriend does

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to post some images here so that I will see and guide you better. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani