Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have Red bumps that comes up on my Back and skin also

Customer Question
I have Red...

I have Red bumps that comes up on my Back and skin also scalp burning or itchy

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are the bumps painful?

No they are burning and itchy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No they are burning and itchy last year I had the same problem it clear

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dermatology
3/18/2018
Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. May I request you upload some images if the skin lesions which you are quoting as skin conditions are best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly please. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani