Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a very roug skin on my legs. No swelling I have

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very roug skin on my legs

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling I have suffered from it since child hood Nothing has help pernently

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have no medical history apart from soar throat and toothache

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dermatology
3/15/2018
Dermatologist: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 5 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD

Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician with over 15 years of clinical experience and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me please, where exactly is the rough skin located, thigh, calves, behind the knees? Is there any redness, itchiness, bleeding? Have you tried any lotions or creams at all, and if so which ones, and did any help temporarily? Are you able to attach a picture for me to review?

IT is allover My body but on My lege and hands are Worse

Is there any redness, itchiness, bleeding? Have you tried any lotions or creams at all, and if so which ones, and did any help temporarily? Are you able to attach a picture for me to review?