Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a rash on the tops of my feet, inside of my forearms,

I have a rash...

I have a rash on the tops of my feet, inside of my forearms, belly, belly button, back.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I got a dx of mycosis fungoides in 2010 because of a patch of dry skin on my lower back but its never bothered me. i want to know if what i have is related to that

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?

Patch gets red is i take a hot shower or bath but hardly ever itchy and no other symptoms. This other thing with the sudden rashes everywhere started a month or so ago and need to know if its lymphoma or just a rash

3/15/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i attached pics. did they not go thru??
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please let me know if these pics are visible to you

are they itchy or painful?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
itchy

Ok

I think this is lichen planus

it is classic

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is lichen planus??
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
googling it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ohhhh i see
what do i do, Dr. Phil??

sorry it is immune related

It is treated with topical steroids

you need to see a dermatologist for this

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You are awesome! I will definitely give you a 5 star rating! Thank you Dr.

welcome :)

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor