Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Why is my stomach and breast itchy

Customer Question
Why is my stomach and breast itchy
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dermatology
3/13/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 4 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the stomach rash / condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I don’t know if is a rash but I just really itchy and when I scratch it turns red

I can suggest you the treatment if you do not have a photo:

You can cleanse the area with Cetaphil soap

You can apply Aveeno Skin repair moisturiser on the area twice a day for 15 days.

You can take Claritine 1 tablet at night for 10 days to reduce the itching.

You can also apply Itch-x Fast-acting Anti-itch Spray on the area.

You would get all these OTC to treat the itching on the stomach and breast area.

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?