Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently had a battle with stubborn lice, or at least we…

Customer Question
I recently had a...

I recently had a long battle with stubborn lice, or at least we thought. Dr gave said I was clear and scalp was just irritated but there's tiny black dots falling out of my hair I have painful almost pimple looking things all over and seems like more and more and my hair is falling out

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

My scalp still feels like it's crawling and itches worse. Also, I noticed my dog has been itching and saw he has black dots hair loss and I a tiny "thing" that was stuck to hair I pulled out

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Noth that would effect my scalp. It feels better when it's wet and seems to be worse at night

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
3/12/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 month ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Unfortunately I can't pick up the phone now but I am able to text
dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist