Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

My bf keeps getting a small cut right underneath the head of…

Customer Question
Sure , my bf...

Sure , my bf keeps getting a small cut right underneath the head of the penis. We have tried several cream, but is just keep Happening .

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

It’s been about 2 Weald . The cream seems to help but if he gets an erection or we tried to have sex the skin tears again

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dermatology
3/12/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 4 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic