Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 82 yrs. old and have no illness, ect., however, my skin…

Customer Question
I am 82 yrs...

I am 82 yrs. old and have no illness, ect., however, my facial skin is not clear. A dermatologist's scraped my chin due to a pimples that seem to always be the problem for me for years. Now my chin has three bumps on it and looks worse then the pimples ever did. Should a return to that

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

The appointment was about two weeks ago and the coming one it this next tMonday.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, however, this procedure was done by two employes who chattered to each other while I laid there and my 60 yr.old daughter was also in the room. I don't know what to do but I can accept this injury.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 4 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic