dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have had over the past few years reoccurring skin issues.

Customer Question

Hi I have had over the past few years reoccurring skin issues. I thought for the longest time I had a parasite or something crazy. The more I tried to tell me doctors they crazier they made me out to be. I have reoccurring lesions on my face, neck, arms back and chest . Now I have a small lump in my eyebrow that is painful and it’s movable! I never had bad acne in my teens and my doctors have said I have folliculitis. However I shouldn’t have had follicutis for 2 years!
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: 2+ years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes nails are affected on both hands and feet
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I also was told by a RN that I had developed MRSA in some areas on my body. I was given antibiotics but symptoms still kept happening to the point where I just stopped going to dermatologist bc I felt they weren’t taking me seriously.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
now I’m left with deformities on my face which has led to MDD and I still have reoccurring lesions all over the top half of my body. Also my face, scalp and neck are itchy all the time.
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic