Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been dealing with dry cracking and peeling skin on…

Customer Question
I have been dealing...

I have been dealing with dry cracking and peeling skin on the scrotal region and im looking for answers

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No just in that area

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing skin related

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dermatology
3/9/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 5 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

just click send to reply