Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been dealing with dry cracking and peeling skin on…

Customer Question
I have been dealing...

I have been dealing with dry cracking and peeling skin on the scrotal region and im looking for answers

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No just in that area

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing skin related

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
3/9/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 month ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

just click send to reply

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist