Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I had pimples during my teenage years now its gone i have a…

Customer Question
I had pimples during...

I had pimples during my teenage years now its gone i have a lot of pimple scars is there a treatment for it?

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

I had pimples years ago now there are just red marks scars there is no itching

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

It does not get worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Is it a real person talking to me?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
3/9/2018
Dermatologist: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

I am sorry for the inconvenience about the automated bot.

Skin conditions are best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin problem you are facing so that I can guide you better.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist