Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I’m kind of at my wits end with my acne and I don’t know…

Customer Question
I’m kind of at...

I’m kind of at my wits end with my acne and I don’t know what to do about it anymore I’m 26 and it’s constant

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Not taking a medication. My skin is very dry. I get regular facials

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?

Is there a way to send photos?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Lots of redness and deep acne

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. J, Board Certified MD replied 5 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified MD

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here.

May I ask if you are male or female?
What are your periods like?

Have you ever taken any kind of medication for the acne?