Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

How do i improve the look on my nasolabial folds... its

second opinion] How do i...
second opinion] How do i improve the look on my nasolabial folds... its getting deeper
3/5/2018
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Here u go

Thank you very much for the images provided. There area many ways in which you can treat your nasolabial folds.

One way which is the safest and best is the use of hyaluronic acid gel fillers which are commonly used. These include Boletero or Juvederm . These fillers help in filling the area and reduce the appearance of the fold. The effects last for up to a year or even more.

You can read more information on the website of the fillers mentioned . Please note that always get these fillers done from a trained Dermatologist or a Plastic surgeon.

The other methods which is slow and improves over a period of time is the High Frequency Ultrasound or radiofrequency deep heating of the skin which is commonly available as Thermage or Ulthera treatments which are non invasive treatments and work well in improvement of the folds. However the results are not immediate like those seen with filler ( instant results )

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

What about a facial lift?

Face lift mentioned above is the non surgical method.

Face lift can also be done through surgical means however that can be a problem if it goes wrong as you cannot do anything about it .

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned

Yup

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist