Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a small line with small bump above my eye lash. Small…

I have a small...

I have a small white line with small bump above my eye lash

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

Small amount of itching a little sore nothing else

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Not really a pain just a little sore to touch about 3 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not at this time

3/4/2018
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

don't have one

Can you describe the bump for me?

I don't that kind of money, thank you for your time

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

I just need to know a bit more about the bump

It is small and in the thin white line on my eyelid above my eyelash

It sounds like milia--a small sebaceous cyst that we sometimes see there

Nothing too serious and for now your can try warm compresses to get rid of it

If the area starts to get red it would be getting infected in which case you'd need a prescription for oral antibiotics from your doctor

Please let me know if you need any more information

are you still on sir?

Yes--did you get my answer above?

sir I did Thank you so much.......

My pleasure and call on me anytime

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice