Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I think I have a penis friction burn

I think I...

I think I have a penis friction burn

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

2/12/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

I'm very sorry this happened.

Do you have a picture of the affected area?

Here u are
Another pic
What do u think doc

is it tender?

Nope it’s just sore

Ok ever had anything like this before?

I mean it happens a lot with my girl. But it’s never been like this

I'm worried about herpes honestly my friend

I'm sorry

I just got tested and they said it wasn’t that

how did they test?

Blood work

That is not adequate.

They need to swab the lesions itself and culture it

I figured they did that

how long have you had this?

and how old are you?

This if first time they been this bad

you have to get a swab

and if that isn't helpful you need a biopsy

Never had lesions before

you have to get a swab my friend

when was the blood test done?

November

well if this is new then november wouldn't be accurate

Ok I’ll schedule an appointment if this doesn’t go away

I'm sorry

was this helpful at all?

I feel like I wasn't able to help you fully

Your fine

are you sure?

other possibilities are a local skin cancer

or just a friction burn as you said

I am just preparing for the worst and making sure you get the appropriate testing

Is this helpful?

sir u are very helpful. I honest think it’s the later

I hope so!

let me know how it goes

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Thanks for this questionI strive to provide 5 star service for all customersIf you need more help, just reply :)