Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have recently been sexually active with multiple partners.

Hello Dr,I have recently been...
Hello Dr,I have recently been sexually active with multiple partners. Always protected sex, unprotected oral sex. Recently I have noticed red spots on the shaft of my penis near the head. Also my scrotum has been chafed bad recently. niether is painful, the scrotum is just very dry.Here are the photos
penis
https://ibb.co/jT9GKRhttps://ibb.co/dudyYmscrotum
https://ibb.co/ngn8YmWhat do you think it is? and what do you think I should do for treatment on both.Thanks
1/31/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Looks like nothing to worry about

looks normal

even the red spots that appear to be healing on my shaft? what do you think caused that? Also the sctorum chaffing is very dry, is there anything over the counter I could take for that and for the spots on my penis?Thanks

That just looks like friction or irritation

Nothing serious

I would just use cetaphil or eucerin OTC for the dryness

is this helpful?

ok thanks. I guess my only concern with the shaft spots was genital herpes. You think its unlikely that?

no way it is herpes

herpes is very painful

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Hello again,I noticed a bunch of red bumps on both sides of my inner legs near my scrotum
https://ibb.co/mJdqbH
https://ibb.co/cLk8Vc
What do you think this is?