Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Is this service free? What is the cost. How do I pay. Ready.

Hello is this service...

Hello is this service free?

Doctor's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

What is the cost

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok how do I pay

Doctor's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ready

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have a skin tag on my penis. It has gone away a couple times but keeps reappearing in the same area

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

A couple months and nothing else to skin or nails. No redness around the area of the skin issue

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No - I've had 2 hernia surgeries around 5 years ago

1/17/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you still need help?

Hi doc. Yes I still need help. Please let me know when you're available
Hi are you available to chat now

Do you have a picture?

I don't. I can send one around 7 PM EST if that would work?

that is fine

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Vera Morhenn
Phone call session started
How to attach a file