Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I just begun to have open sours on my scrotum, what might…

Customer Question
I just begun to...

I just begun to have open sours on my scrotum, what might they be?

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

No itching, just kind of sore. On a scale of 1-5 for soreness-it is 1

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Open sores-white skin showing

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing that I can think of, thy are only on the left side of my scrotum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/15/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of these for me on this page?