Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

These spots just appeared on the bottom of.my tongue today.

Customer Question
Just had sex last night...
These spots just appeared on the bottom of.my tongue today. Just had sex last night. Fatigue started at noon today and gradually has gotten better throughout the day but perfectly fine while laying down. Like a diagnosis
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
This happened nearly two weeks ago. Was sore for a few days then disappeared and was originally sore. They are sore today
1/14/2018
Dermatologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

They seems to be inflammation of the glands in the area and does not look anything of serious nature. They can be apthous ulcers as well. I would recommend you to rinse your mouth with salt water thrice a day and apply lidocaingel to decrease soreness and pain. Usually it is a self limiting condition and just needs supportive treatment.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.