Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

12 January 2018 10:25 I am starting to think it is not HFM.

Customer Question
12 January 2018 10:25 I am...
12 January 2018 10:25
I am starting to think it is not HFM. It has gone away around my mouth but is really bad in my pubic area now. Very itchy. Same as it was around my mouth but worse. It is not from shaving although it may look that way. It is the same think I had around my mouth. I am getting worried since I traveled to many countries recently. I just returned from semester at sea. my last stop was Hawaii but before that Japan, before that china, vietnam, myanmar, india. Please help.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Have you been sexually active recently?