Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have this pimple above my mouth and kind of to the right…

Customer Question
Hi I have this...

Hi I have this pimple above my mouth and kind of to the right and it is white and inflamed so I'm guessing it's a pus filled pimple. It's big and noticeable and breaking my self esteem. What can I do to quickly and effectively get rid of it? It's the only pimple on my face but I want it gone cause it's so noticeable.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

It has been more white today but it began about 2 days ago? And no, no other skin conditions.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No Thank you!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/9/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 3 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist