Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have subdermal oval shaped brown spots on the sole of both…

Customer Question
I have subdermal oval...

I have subdermal oval shaped brown spots on the sole of both of my feet. One is slightly bigger and more noticeable than the other, but both are in the same approximate location. Both have consistent coloring throughout with well defined borders. My internist thinks they might be pressure spots due to the fact I walk a lot for my job. Just want to get the opinion of a specialist.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

No other symptoms. They seem to have appeared about a month ago, but honestly since I didn't check the soles of my feet that often they could have been there longer

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I'm aware of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/6/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the soles here?
Ok will do.
Sorry I think I attached one twice.
Any idea what it might be? There's no pain at all.