Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

What is brown spot under ear. Yas i did. No but i have PCOS…

Customer Question
What is brown spot...

What is brown spot under ear

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

Yas i did

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No but i have PCOS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/4/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

i cant send photo its a circle brown spot no pain no anything i do have spot in my body face hand but i just want to know it is it in my ear
can you answer

Just a couple more questions--

How long have you had it?

How large is it?

Is it completely flat?

about a aweek and it was flat but i feel it is a bit big than it the flat
i have pcos my hormonal it not righ do you think is it becouse of that
any answer dr
can you say something dr ??

Thanks

Nothing too serious here

It's an area of hyperpigmentation, probably from hormonal fluxes due to your PCOS

Not cancer or anything worrisome

You can treat it with topical hydroquinone cream twice a day for two weeks

Please let me know if you need any more information

can any ear brown spot be sing of cancer

No, it's hot cancer