Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

How effective is laser used in body sculturing? I have seen…

Customer Question
How effective is laser...

How effective is laser used in body sculturing?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen doctors. I recently has a robotic surgery to remove a ureter tumor and reattached the shortened ureter to the bladder. I am taking these medications: verampanil-180mg,irbesartan -150mg +75mg, hydrochlorothiazide-12.5mg, omega-3 advair 500/25 and ventolin

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes, I do

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have asthma since birth,heart murmur, high blood pressure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/3/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Are you asking about liposculpture? Why do you want to undergo this procedure?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

When this procedure is done by an experienced doctor it has very good results and almost 80 to 90% of individuals will have a toned and more athletic appearance after this procedure.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Thank you!