Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a small issue. There are some small bumps on my

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small issue

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

There are some small bumps on my tongue back of my tongue

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing more

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/3/2018
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 6 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

Hi Dr Phil
I noticed some small bumps on my tongue not on the tip it upper back of my tongue. and from 2 days i also itching on tip on my penis. i am scared of those two.

do you have a picture of them?

Please see the Attached images doctor

That all looks normal my friend

but some times when i push my skin back it is smelling bad and if i don't Masturbate for a week or so i notice some white thing on tip. it washes away with water.

This is just an overgrowth of yeast

that is normal

you can apply gold bond powder to keep it dry

is this helpful?