Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have redness and a few bumps around my eyes one is worse…

Customer Question
I have redness and...

I have redness and a few bumps around my eyes one is worse than the other

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

About 2 weeks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am producing a lot of tears alsoa burning in my eye I thought it may be ecceme as I get that around my nose but never had around my eye I am 50

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HEre is a picture of my eye
1/2/2018
Dermatologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Please share a picture of your eyes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already have
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here it is again
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here is another

Does the rash feel like burning ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
a bit and the eye is burning inside also produce a lot of tears and itchy on the outside
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello where did you go?

Well you need to use steroid eye drops like dexamethasone alongwith an antiallergic like benadryl. You may apply warm compresses to help you feel better . If it doesnt go away in a couple of days then you should seek help from an eye doctor for having a closer look with a slit lamp. You will also need to protect your eyes from sun / dust till you feel better.

Let me know if you have any further queries .

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist