Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a small circular "rash" on my penis that appeared…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small circular "rash" on my penis that appeared with almost a ridge of small bumps, that looks almost like a circular welt. The center is darker, perhaps glossy or streched looking. It does not itch nor is particularly sensitive, is not open or weeping. It's smaller than size or my little fingernail, and hasn't changed much. I'm circumcised, and it's located just above ridge of the glans.Im 48 years old and a diabetic.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you in any pain?

I noticed it two months ago. i thought it might have been jock itch and tried OTC meds. but it doesnt seem to go away. it does not itch or hurt

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
1/1/2018
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?