Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Is there a cost to ask a question? And do you know what the…

Customer Question
Is there a cost...

Is there a cost to ask a question?

Doctor's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dermatologist. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

And do you know what the rest of the charge would be?

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

I have a rash that is on the scrotum area that I have had now for over 1 1/2 years off and on. I have gone to see a few local dermatologists and they really do not know how to diagnosis the problem. I have been prescribed different creams & ointments but they have not seem to correct the issue. It only seems to make the rash go away for a day or two and then it comes back. I am starting to think that my dermatologist does not know how to fix my issue.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I have never had an issue like this before

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

can you upload a clear photo of the rash on your scrotum.

what creams have you tried?

40I have been using Desonide cream
I thought this was just going to be a 1 time charge of $5 deposit plus the additional $35 for a total of $40. Now I see your asking for an additional $50 for a phone call. Is this some type of scam??

you don't have to accept additional phone consult service fees.