Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Itchy scalp with a lot of dandruff, red itchy bumps on body…

Customer Question
Itchy scalp with a lot...
Itchy scalp with a lot of dandruff, red itchy bumps on body and inside my nose is red and there's a white spot inside my nose
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
The pictures are. Attached
12/30/2017
Dermatologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
The two images you posted are blurry, can you post clearer pictures?
How long has the bump been there?
Is there any pain or discharge from the bump?
Do you use any type of nasal sprays?