Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

What are the risks if any in taking prednisone for the

Customer Question
What are the risks...

What are the risks if any in taking prednisone for the treatment of Grovers disease

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

I have had it for 2 years now and have used a steroid creme - clobetasol (sp ?) 2x/day, 3 days/ week. I then reduced to 1x/day 3 days/week. My dermatologist just asked me to reduce to 1x/day once a week and the rash is significantly worse now and the itching is driving me crazy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/30/2017
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 6 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you still need help?