Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have some redness an irritation in the perineum area as…

Customer Question
Hello I have some...

Hello I have some redness an irritation in the perineum area as well as some acne on the butcheeks

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

About a month or so but hydrocortizone cream helps the irritation

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm not sure.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/29/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Dermatologist

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic