Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

Excessive dandruff and itchy scalp and hairloss bcus of it.

Customer Question
And I also get these...
Excessive dandruff and itchy scalp and hairloss bcus of it. And I also get these red itchy bumps on my back, neck and hairline and sometimes on my scalp
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
12/28/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Did you have any further questions based on what we already discussed?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
there's like a white blotch inside my nose I can't take a picture. But it looks like a white patch inside my nose not a sore

Please, a picture would be helpful.

Also, how long has it been there, have you tried anything for it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is the pictures of the white spot in my nose
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Itchy dandruff scalp and my body has red itchy bumps now there is a white spot in my nose pictures are attached
Dermatologist: vakularen, Doctor (other than dermatologist) replied 1 month ago
vakularen
vakularen, Doctor (other than dermatologist)

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.What medication are you using for these problems?Since when are you having dandruff and since when are you having the dandruff?Any pain or itching in the red spots on the body?Any family history of Diabetes/thyroid disease?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The bumps are itchy I checked thyroid it's fine and I don't have diabetes. There's a white patch inside my nose I attached the picture
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Somtimes I get the bumps on the hairline of my scalp

Sorry ,it appears that the answer of a different question has appeared here by mistake.

vakularen
vakularen