Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I don’t reslly have acne any more like no bjreskouts it’s…

Customer Question
I don’t reslly have...

I don’t reslly have acne any more like no bjreskouts it’s just my checks are super red and it’s been this way for a while

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I wash my face 2 times a day with pro active for a few months. I don’t get pimples it’s legit just redness and black heads

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No just I have asthma and adhd that’s all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/28/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 6 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Just did