Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I have bumps on my Labia as well as anal area but they look…

Customer Question
I have bumps on...

I have bumps on my Labia as well as anal area but they look like they’re surroneded in blood . I put aldera cream on them and now they’re open skin .

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

I have a white spot on my nails but i had been dealing with it for two weeks and my skin is itchy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have hpv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/27/2017
Dermatologist: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Without looking at the lumps it is very difficult to say what they are, can you post a picture of the lesions here?

Let me know. Please do make sure the lesion / lumps are clearly visible in the picture and the picture is in focus.

They’re gone .

Okay, are they open sores now? And do you have burning or stinging pain?

Not anymore

Alright, from the description of the lesions and the symptoms you had, it seems that these were herpetic (due to herpes). If they have disappeared or scabbed over for now, then you have nothing to worry about. If you have an outbreak again, I suggest you take pictures of the lesions and see your PCP as soon as possible for identification.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!