Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Ho I have a flat mole and really dark skin around my chin.

Customer Question
Second opinion] ho hi ...

Second opinion] ho hi

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

I have a flat mole and really dark skin around my chin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

For 10 yrs

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No are u a doctor

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 day by:
12/29/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. SH, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Would it be possible to attach a picture so that I can give you a better opinion.

Kind regards