Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

Dry scabish sore like a zit but not only have one and it…

Customer Question
Dry scabish sore like...

Dry scabish sore like a zit but not only have one and it hurts or stings like a zit but no white puss on my chest. Have a bigger dry like rash on cheek won’t heal npbut doesn’t hurt

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Usually when it scabs it hurts when I pull like the dead skin off feels better had it for months now just wont go away

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No healthy as can be

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dermatology
12/24/2017
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 month ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture?

just click send to reply

dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist