Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

If i send a picture could you identify what it is. Rash in…

Customer Question
If i send a...

If i send a picture could you identify what it is

Doctor's Assistant: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?

Rash in my anal area ...bumps under my vag area . I bathed in a dirty tub and started to break out

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have terrible yeast infections and i didn’t take my meds to treat my bv

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Dermatologist: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

Please attach picture.

Did you get he files ?

Yes, reviewing.

I have hpv as well

Your picture is a little dark, but it may be the beginning of an HPV wart breakout. For the Yeast and BV infections, you can use 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt inserted into your vagina for 3-5 nights. This will return the normal acid/base values and kill both the yeast and the overgrowth of bacteria (BV). For the possible warts, please see your doctor for treatment with Podophyllin or laser to remove them. If these are warts, the bathtub did not cause the outbreak. Increased stress can cause a HPV breakout. If you can send a lighter/clearer picture, I will be happy to re-evaluate.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor