Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Red sort of plaques on penis glans after circumcise due to…

Customer Question
Red sort of plaques...

Red sort of plaques on penis glans after circumcise due to bxo

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Was cut 2 years ago and this came I tink a few months after

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

And nothing makes it better or worse its sort of like scarring

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/22/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Chip, General pratice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General pratice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

ok thanks,heres the story started with tight foreskin that would not retract and split on all sides so i had a circumcision and during the cut the surgeon said it looked like bxo and would be all clear when the circumcision was healed, but after roughly a year or so i have marks on my glans that are red and sort of scarred, i haven't notice any white patches so i dont think it will be ls and they are not itchy,sore etc urinating is perfect no problem,no spraying. just the red marks that look like a rash.
penis glans is a little pale tho like a light purple but it was always this color even before this.

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

srry for the crude drawing but this is what it lookslike i have no form of camera at the moemnt
the marks almost disappear when the penis is erect.
Dermatologist: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

I am not sure if I addressed this same topic with you or not. If so then you can cancel this request, if this is a new question please let me know if I can offer any more insight than Dr. Chip provided.