Dermatology

Dermatology Questions? Ask an Online Dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

Dermatology

I have been bitten probably about 50-100 times by something…

Customer Question
Hi. I have been...

Hi. I have been bitten probably about 50-100 times by something on my feet and ankles. I never had this occur to me in my lifetime until this year 2017. I spray around my desk with citronella, Dawn dishwashing detergent, bleach, and now I just tried Hot Shot Kitchen Bug Killer. I have used stabilized oxygen and CoQ-10 to do enemas, and I am seeing these multi-branched off white worms wrapped around the feces the last two days. They are at least 3 to 6 inches long. Several.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Weakness, tiredness, now lungs and nose are "shutting down" at night, so I wake up hardly able to breathe. I have the sensation of phlegm caught in the back of my throat that I cannot get rid of, (Until I tried stabilized oxygen). I have alternating diarrhea and constipation. The contents come out as flat small flakes, or little pellets.

Doctor's Assistant: How severe is this?

The difficulty breathing is becoming much worse, so that I woke early this morning with the sensation that I would choke to death if I didn't get up immediately and expectorate. So I did and I began gagging and trying to huff out the contents of what was in my throat while making a very, very loud guttural noise, at which point I began vomiting.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I began to be harassed on my job about 10 years ago, and when I would sit in my designated chair, I would begin to feel little bugs "bite" with what was a pin pricking sensation. I had the harassment continued in my car, where various substances were I believe placed that caused me to have to pull over while driving to work because my eyes and nose would begin to immediately overflow with mucus and tears. Also, returning home from work, I had the experience of my lungs feeling like had breathed in something dangerous. I went to an urgent care facility to report it, and they took x-rays of my lungs. Also, on some occasions, my ears became suddenly infected while driving home. One time there was a huge amount of a fungus found primarily on the east coast that had accumulated in my ear which a doctor spent nearly a half hour irrigating from my ear canal.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dermatology
Answered in 5 days by:
12/25/2017
Dermatologist: Vera Morhenn,
 replied 1 month ago
Vera Morhenn

Do the bites itch?

Vera

Dermatologist: Vera Morhenn,
 replied 1 month ago

Do the bites itch?

Dermatologist: Vera Morhenn,
 replied 1 month ago

Did you get my question?

Vera

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The bites itch, and theere is the sensation of pricks as if being pricked suddenly by pins. Also some feel like a hypodermic needle with a “bite” at the end of the pain. Some have been extremely painful and caused me to yell in pain. Some feel like movement in my feet, legs, arms, breasts, crotch, scalp. I feel small movements in the eyes as soon as lying down at night. When i treat the eyes, immediately after i get the sensation of little worms moving in my nose.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Recently there has been a lot of pain in my back. The pain feels like bites, very strong bites. I have some bumps at the nape of the neck.I have in the last three weeks experienced my lungs closing up at night. I was waking up at 2:30 and 3:00 am almost unable to breathe, even with my mouth wide open. My nose also was closing up. As in several days progressed of this type of experience, I also turned myself lunging out of bed to his sense of needing to vomit. It felt like if I did not hurry and vomit, my throat would be filled with a huge amount of phlegm that would choke me to death. I found myself virtually roaring, gagging and nearly choking to death — but with only small amounts of phlegm ultimately expectorated. My thought is that it wasn’t so much how much phlegm there was as where it was positioned in the post nasal area that made me feel like I was gagging or choking to death on phlegm. I also have been experiencing strong chest pains.From what I read about hookworm migration in the body, this does fit the scenario where they enter the lungs and that crawl up the trachea to the area where you swallow, and then are swallowed. They then feed and I suppose mate and lay eggs and are ultimately caused to leave the body through the intestinal tract. I have photographed at least two sessions where I have had large worms visible and, as well, many other non-photographed sightings of collections of worms in the stool.I had several days where there were long long strings of clear mucus or phlegm coming out of my nose during the day and continuously during the day. The long form of them and the way that the worms in the stool look I believe are similar, and I think that they are the smaller versions of the larger ones coming out in the stool. The ones in the schedule are usually a semi translucent appearing worm. Sort of an off-white. Some of them appear like glass noodles, like the ones that can be purchased as Chinese cuisine. Sorry for the comparison.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. Thank you. The bites itch. But i keep taking things to combat it so it may not be as bad as some people experience. At first, it was impossible to sleep
dermdoc19
dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist