Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

When I scratch my arm or leg I get big blood like scratch…

Customer Question
When I scratch my...

When I scratch my arm or leg I get big blood like scratch marks beneath the skin. I’m not on any medication only liquid Imodium I take daily for a loose muscle above the anus. Thank you Sandra

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No nothing. Just a normal itch

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of sorry for reply delay send takes ages

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/19/2017
Dermatologist: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

I need more information regarding your symptoms/question to help you more efficiently.

What is your age?

Do you have any concurrent medical illness like diabetes, hypertension or heart problem?

Since how long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

Age 72. No other medical conditions as known
I do not wish to call I’m in the UK. I have had this about 6 months or possibly longer
Are you still there pls
Are you there pls.
Why do you answer me. I think I require a refund.