Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a n operation on my back in June 2016. coming out of…

Customer Question
I had a n...

I had a n operation on my back in June 2016. coming out of the aenectic, my scalp was very itchy. It has been itchy ever since. Now my hair is falling out. Is there any kind of help for this?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 85, have a valve problem in my heart , have COPD,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/12/2017
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 8 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?