Dermatology

Dermatology questions? Ask an online dermatologist.

Ask a Doctor,

I've got a raised mole on my back,I got my son to take a…

Customer Question
Hi Dr Wilson,I've got...

Hi Dr Wilson,I've got a raised mole on my back,I got my son to take a photo of it,& there's been some changes.It's more raised than usual,has a white fluid like sac on it & has been itchy.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

The last few mths it's been abit itchy,I haven't used anything for it..

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I did have some skin removed from my nose but it wasn't cancerous

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dermatology
12/11/2017
Dermatologist: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 7 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

still need help?

Good morning,just wondering before I get a reply..

can you attach the picture?

just click send to reply